Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update

Just wanted to do a quick update.....Tomorrow will be 7 weeks since my surgery. I am still doing AMAZING and everything is going great..I couldn't be happier! I am down 33 lbs since surgery and 54 lbs all together! I am still walking every Monday thru Friday and exercising at home also. I have also had a few "wow moments" in the past few weeks, like being able to cross my legs again, being able to mow the lawn without being out of breath for the first time, and just yesterday I went to Target and bought my first ever jean skirt and a top and felt great in it! It was the first time in a long time where I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw! I have gone from a size 26 bottom to a 20 and a 3X top to an XL top!! It's amazing and I am SO THANKFUL! My confidence is coming back and I'm also 2 lbs away from my lowest weight after having 2 children which is 242 lbs. My next mini goal is to get to my lowest weight since having my first daughter which is 220 lbs.
I go tomorrow for my last diet phase appt. and will be moved to regular food! Things are GREAT and I still love my RNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment