Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Addicted To Exercise

I think I am now addicted to exercise! Which is never a bad thing...if I had to choose a transfer addiction, I definitely choose exercise over anything else! I have been walking Monday thru Friday and today went and bought a stepper, kettle ball weight, thigh toner, row machine and new walking shoes! I have been so excited about exercising and I used to hate it!! I've made it my daily routine and I know that has made a huge difference in my life after surgery. I still can't believe how much energy I always have, it's amazing! And I'm so proud of myself for being so comitted to exercising and not even thinking about giving up...I've always given up, but not this time...this time I'm fighting to change my life...I'm fighting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment