Sunday, April 12, 2009

Haven't Felt This Good In A LONG Time!

It's been 5 wks since my surgery now, and I can't begin to explain how awesome it is to feel this good because it's been a very long time! I have so much energy that sometimes, I don't know what to do with it all! I was out in my yard all day yesterday digging a ditch around my flower bed, weeding, planting flowers and mulching and a few months ago, I would have never had the energy to even think about doing something like that!

I started walking around my local mall last Monday and walked a total of 16 1/2 miles! It felt so good to be able to walk like that and not feel so tired and ready to give up..I just made it part of my morning routine and will continue to do so! I'll be adding in weights this week which will tone me up a bit more. I lost 6 lbs this week and couldn't be more excited! I am down 28 lbs since surgery and down 49 lbs all together!!! It's still so hard to wrap my brain around the fact that one day I can't fit into something and a few days later, that same piece of clothing is too big! I'm definitely going to have go get a few new pieces of clothing! I'm down 2 sizes and I'm 99 lbs away from my goal of 150! WOW is all I can continue to say!!

I go tomorrow to my next diet class where I'll move to solids! Excited about that as well. Although pureeds have not been that bad for me, I'm definitely ready to move on to the next diet phase. I also have my one month post op with Dr. Bour on Thursday and I'm excited to see what he thinks of my progress! All in all, I couldn't be happier for making the decision to have this surgery, it's already changed my life so much and I'm only a little over a month out..it can only continue to get better from here and I'm ready for whatever comes my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment