Thursday, September 23, 2010

18 Months Out Update!











So it's now been 18 months since my RNY and things couldn't be any better for me! I have went from a size 28 to a size 8/10 in bottoms and from a 3x to a small/medium in tops. From 298 lbs to 149 lbs..I've lost 150 lbs!!! I ran a 5k in May, went to Disney World in May for the first time since losing weight and didn't have to worry about not fitting into any of the rides, went on a mission trip to Haiti where we had to hike in the jungle and I had no problem doing it, and my husband and I are now trying to concieve our third child! I am the healthiest I have ever been and I am so thankful for this life changing surgery! I pray I will NEVER go back to what I once was and I don't have any intentions on letting that happen! I will go for my next check up with Dr. Bour in November and I'm sure things will be great! I still LOVE my RNY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment