Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 2 Of Pre-Surgery Diet

So, this is week 2 of my pre-surgery liquid diet and yesterday was a bit challenging...the first week I was gung ho about the diet and this week started out with a lack of will power. Taylor & Hannah were eating donut holes and boy did they look yummy! I did sneak one, but I still lost weight, so I don't feel so bad. I had to remind myself of why I'm doing this and get back into the correct mindset..I have a mission to complete and I will not fail this! So far, I have lost nearly 10 lbs in two weeks, so that is awesome and I'm supposed to lose 12 in order to have the surgery. It's definitely do-able! I can't believe my surgery is only 3 wks away now!! My life is about to change and I am SO READY!! BRING IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment