Friday, February 13, 2009

One Step Closer To The Prize

Today I had my EGD done and it went well. I got there on time and my sweet friend Kristy came with me so she could drive me home afterwards. She was more nervous than I was, LOL! They gave me some sedation medication which started working right away and I remember them putting the tube down my stomach, but it didn't hurt or anything and that's all I remember. I went to recovery for a half hour and then I was fine and ready to go. My surgeon's office will call if there were any problems with the biopsy, if they don't call, that means all is well. After coming home I was tired, so I took a nap. I did get a bad case of diarrhea and I'm thinking it's a reaction to the sedation medication, and a bit of a sore throat from the tube, but other than that, I'm fine. So today was one step closer to the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment